Plan Your Retirement
Most people look forward to the time where they can stop working at their regular job to pursue other opportunities and hobbies. However, with fewer pension plans and lower benefit amounts, people often find that there is a gap between the lifestyle they would like to have and what their current resources would offer.
Retirement planning is the process of determining how much money needs to be set aside for your golden years, once government benefits and pension plans have been taken into consideration.
It helps to answer questions such as:
• How much after tax income you will need to maintain your lifestyle during retirement?
• Do you have sufficient assets to last a lifetime?
• Which pension option will provide the most value?
• How much will you receive from government benefits?
• What impact would changing health have on your retirement income?
Retirement brings with it a number of questions and is a point in time where reliable independent advice that is tailored specifically to you becomes so important. The decisions you make will impact your financial security for the rest of your life. In many cases, once a decision is made, it cannot be reversed. We'll be there to answer your questions and when the time comes, walk you through the transition.